It’s been unusually warm this summer with frequent and unpredictable evening thunderstorms. Not being a morning person, it’s been a challenge to find a cool time to walk the lake. This evening, I started at 8 PM, which turned out to be perfect. It takes me about 40 minutes with my short legs (and my new moon shoes) to get all the way around. I was able to enjoy the sunset and still make it home before dark.
You are here: Home / Evening Walk at Lake Junaluska, NC
- Debbie Scrimshire on I’m So Proud of my Company, #1 Keller Williams Realty!
- Carmelita Tiongson on I’m So Proud of my Company, #1 Keller Williams Realty!
- Mold cleanup on Haywood County Memory Walk at Lake Junaluska a Big Success!
- Ashok Sen on Lake House in Georgetown, GA: For Sale, 250K
- Tavia Thomas on Pending Home Sales Rise Again | Realtor Magazine
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.