It’s been unusually warm this summer with frequent and unpredictable evening thunderstorms. Not being a morning person, it’s been a challenge to find a cool time to walk the lake. This evening, I started at 8 PM, which turned out to be perfect. It takes me about 40 minutes with my short legs (and my new moon shoes) to get all the way around. I was able to enjoy the sunset and still make it home before dark.
You are here: Home / Evening Walk at Lake Junaluska, NC
- View all the log homes and cabins for sale in Waynesville - Maggie Valley - Lake Junaluska, NC Smoky Mountains: goo.gl/4RSMN 4 hours ago
- What will approx 200K buy in the mountains of Western NC? #homes goo.gl/ktxEM 6 hours ago
- Golf is GREAT in the Smoky Mountains! Golf properties currently listed for sale in Haywood County, NC: goo.gl/ChFWk 7 hours ago
- Love golf in the Smoky Mountains? Check out properties currently listed for sale near the Maggie Valley Club, NC: goo.gl/WqpMo 8 hours ago
- The upscale Laurel Ridge Country Club is a top spot for mountain golfers. See homes currently for sale nearby: goo.gl/izqdF 9 hours ago