I’m a night owl and rarely see a sunrise, but my son needed a ride his class field trip drop off point at 6 am, so I decided to take an early walk at Lake Junaluska. It was beautiful, but I don’t think I’ll be making a regular thing of it–the humidity turned my head into a frizz ball, and it was a REALLY bad hair day all day!
You are here: Home / Morning at Lake Junaluska, NC
- View all the log homes and cabins for sale in Waynesville - Maggie Valley - Lake Junaluska, NC Smoky Mountains: goo.gl/4RSMN 4 hours ago
- What will approx 200K buy in the mountains of Western NC? #homes goo.gl/ktxEM 6 hours ago
- Golf is GREAT in the Smoky Mountains! Golf properties currently listed for sale in Haywood County, NC: goo.gl/ChFWk 7 hours ago
- Love golf in the Smoky Mountains? Check out properties currently listed for sale near the Maggie Valley Club, NC: goo.gl/WqpMo 8 hours ago
- The upscale Laurel Ridge Country Club is a top spot for mountain golfers. See homes currently for sale nearby: goo.gl/izqdF 9 hours ago